Program Manager Online
Position/Title: Program Manager Online
Supervisor: Program Director/Board of Directors
Department: ALL Programs
Jobs Supervised: Supervises Program Coordinators, Human Resources and Administrative Assistants
Hours of Work: To be assigned based needs.
Salary Range: $28,800-$70,000 per year (DOE) Based on full time hours.
Supervisor of: Program Coordinator, Human Resources and Administrative Assistant. Accomplishes strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities.
- Assists with grant and/or proposal writing as appropriate to the objectives and funding nature of the program; may participate in other fundraising activities.
- May supervise and train lower level staff, student employees, volunteers, and/or interns, as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Formulating, organizing and monitoring inter-connected projects and programs
- Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinating cross-project and program activities
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Coordinates and Attends weekly meetings with Administrative Assistant, Program Coordinator and Human Resources
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
PLEASE NOTE: We Believe that the best way for anyone to fully understand our passion for client services is for them to work with clients. Therefore, majority of our staff members serve multiple roles which may include office duties and one to one client services with multiple clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Staffing, Planning, People Management, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy, Strategic Planning, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information, Vision, Performance Management
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; Zoom and DUO knowledge; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BS/BA degree in management or a relevant field; MS/MA/MBA is a plus