Welcome to the team! Before you begin seeing a client, there are a few more steps you need to take before you are in the field.
Step 1: Orientation
Your Orientation is scheduled for .
With staff member(s): .
- 301 Georgia St. #317, Vallejo, CA 94590
- 3150 Hilltop Mall Rd, Richmond, Ca 94806
Please expect Orientation to last 4 hours. Dress comfortable and bring a lunch.
Things you need at Orientation:
- Identification: Please bring a Valid ID, Driver’s License, Social Security Card and or Passport.
- Bank Information: During Orientation you will be filling out payroll, and tax forms. Please have your bank account and routing number handy.
- Car Information: Proof of Car Insurance and Proof of Car Registration
LeBlanc Staff Badge: We will be taking your photo and giving you a LeBlanc Staff Badge
Retirement benefits: During Orientation you will also be offered to sign up for benefits, we will set you up with our Agent to go over what we offer.
Step 2: Forms and Training (after Orientation)
After Orientation make sure you have all necessary documents and forms completed and submitted including Live Scan and TB testing, as well as completed your required 40 hour training.
After you have completed all of these steps, you will be contacted by our Program Coordinator and can start your Employment with LeBlanc Consulting!
Human Resource Specialist
LeBlanc Consulting Inc